Multi-tasking skincare is a must have for those of us looking for products that deliver more. Having a core group of products with multiple uses is crucial for girls (or guys!) on the go, which is why we’ve rounded up our favorite multi-tasking products to combat all of your skincare needs. To see our favorite multi-tasking beauty products click here.
Daily Polishing Cleanser
Sometimes all you need is a gentle cleanse to remove makeup, but sometimes you need a little more oomf when it comes to a cleanser. But why carry around three different cleansers when you can carry just one? Enter Daily Polishing Cleanser– your one stop shop to refreshed, smooth and radiant skin. This unique 3-in-1 powder formula cleanses, exfoliates and brightens in just one step.
- Jojoba Beads: smooth spheres that provide gentle emollient exfoliation and help deliver active ingredients directly to the skin. Made from a natural wax, this is an environmentally-safe alternative to Polyethylene Beads.
- CelluloScrub™: Provides gentle mechanical exfoliation to help slough away dead cells to smooth skin’s surface and allow active ingredients to work more effectively. Made from modified cellulose extracted from wood pulp, this 100% renewable and biodegradable ingredient is an excellent alternative to Polyethylene Beads.
- Sepiwhite™ MSH: a fast, safe and effective lightening agent made of natural amino acids. It effectively lightens, repairs and prevents skin hyperpigmentation by inhibiting melanin-stimulating MSH.
- Salicylic Acid: an oil-loving Beta Hydroxy Acid that stimulates exfoliation in the skin, clearing pores and promoting new cell growth. Reduces inflammation and smooths skin’s surface. Powerful acne-fighting ingredient.
How to Use:
- Pour a small amount of powder into hands
- Add water to create a creamy consistency
- Massage onto dampened face using light, circular movements for 60 seconds
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Moisturizing Tint SPF 30+
Who needs separate products for primer, moisturizer, tint and suncare when you can combine it in one? Moisturizing Tint SPF 30+ is the ultimate quadruple threat. The formula provides moisture to combat dehydration and dryness, while added broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection guards against the sun’s damaging rays. In addition, a sheer, natural-looking tint helps lightly even tone and provide the skin with additional radiance. Available in 4 shade options.
- Avobenzone: A sunscreen agent often used in skincare because of its capability of absorbing the full range of UVA rays, helping reduce the risk of premature aging and skin cancer.
- Octinoxate: a widely used sunscreen which absorbs UVB rays and protects against UV light induced DNA alterations.
- Octisalate: a safe UVB absorbing sunscreen, generally used in combination with other UV filters.
- Oxybenzone: a sunscreen ingredient that absorbs UVB and shortwave UVA rays.
How to Use:
- Wear alone for a sheer tint and dewy finish
- Wear as a primer under your favorite Glo Skin Beauty base
- Mix with any liquid foundation to create a more sheer coverage
Serums pack powerful results because their active, concentrated formulas boast ingredients with smaller molecular sizes, allowing them to penetrate deep into the skin. But finding multiple serums to remedy all of your skin needs can be tricky, which is why we love Renew Serum. This cross-over product helps target multiple skin concerns at once: it stimulates mild exfoliation, improves the appearance of texture and draws out impurities, while minimizing the look of pores for cleared, refined skin.
- Retinol 1%: Smooths skin’s texture. Promotes the normalization of follicular epithelial desquamation, reduces cellular cohesion, promotes drainage of existing comedones and prevents the development of microcomedones (the precursor of all acne lesions).
- Glycolic Acid 7%: An Alpha Hydroxy Acid that stimulates exfoliation and treats photoaging by improving skin texture, uneven pigmentation and fine lines.
- Salicylic Acid 1%: an oil-loving Beta Hydroxy Acid that stimulates exfoliation in the skin, clearing pores and promoting new cell growth. Reduces inflammation and smooths skin’s surface. Powerful acne-fighting ingredient.
How to Use:
- Cleanse and tone face
- Apply Renew Serum to entire face or just problem areas 2-7 times per week at night
- Follow with moisturizer if needed (allow 30 minutes to penetrate prior to moisturizer)