There’s nothing like the relief of sorting through your makeup drawer and singling out your favorite products. Usually, we keep a product around because of the role it plays in our makeup routine and we especially love when beauty products serve multiple purposes, as it saves us time and space. In an effort to save our favorite girls on the go some much-needed extra time, we’ve put together a list of our favorite multi-tasking beauty products. Wondering where the multi-tasking skin products are? Click here.
Cream Stay Shadow Stick
Talk about maximum versatility for an all-day eye statement. Our Cream Stay Shadow Sticks deliver bold, dimensional hues for 24 hour wear with a base, shadow and liner in one. And don’t forget about the built-in sharpener to maintain the perfect point. Available in six shades.
How to Use:
- Lighter Shades:
- Apply on the high points of the face as a highlighter
- Apply as shadow base
- Darker Shades:
- Use to line eye for bold definition
- Apply and blend for a smoky effect
Tinted Primer SPF 30
This silky, oil-free primer formula is the ultimate overachiever. Tinted Primer SPF 30 not only retexturizes the skin to prepare it for the rest of your makeup, but also contains pure mineral sun protection that glides on to instantly even skin tone, mask imperfections and provide all day coverage. Available in four shades.
How to Use:
- Wear alone for sheer radiance
- Use as a traditional primer to prep foundation for a flawless complexion
- Mix with a thicker foundation to sheer out coverage or create a customized color
This beautiful Contour Kit features four blendable and buildable shades to enhance features and create dimension for a flawless look. These versatile palettes shouldn’t be limited to only the face, use the contour shades as a bronzer for your body, including your shoulders and décolleté or as an eye shadow palette. Available in two shade options.
How to Use:
- Use Contour Shades 1 and 2 to sculpt face, neck, shoulders and décolleté
- Use the Shimmer Highlight shades to bring light to high points of face and body
- Use Matte Highlight shades to reduce shine on T-zone
- Apply the Matte Highlight shade in Medium to Dark Contour Kit to reduce mild redness
- Spritz brush with Hydration Mist and mix with the Shimmer Highlight shades to create a cream highlighter
- For a natural eyeshadow base, use Shimmer Highlight and Matte Highlight shades on lids as well as highlight on inner corner of eyes and brow bones.
- Bring neutral depth to the crease and lower lashline with Contour Shades 1 and 2.
- Lightly fill sparse brows with Contour Shade 1 using the Dual Brow/ Liner Brush 309.