Free gift options!Choose your free gift with any $85+ Order. Use code: APR21
To redeem at checkout, enter code
APR21 in the offer code box to receive a free mini Brightening Polish, mini Lip Gloss in Whisper or mini Anti-Stress Serum Drops with any $85+ order. While supplies last.
Promotions available for MSRP only. Not valid on prior purchases. Offers may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer.
It’s always fun to go bold with your makeup, from a bright red lip to a smouldering smoky eye, but every now and then it’s nice to get back to the basics, especially as the weather begins to warm up. With mineral makeup, it’s easy to get a smooth, even complexion, and with a few extra steps to highlight your natural features, you can create the ideal, barely-there makeup look. Opt for colors that subtly enhance without standing out too much.
1. Apply Tinted Primer SPF 30 to the entire face using the Dual Foundation/Camouflage Brush or your fingertips. Our model wears fair. Tinted Primer SPF 30 can be applied before foundation for extended wear or alone for sheer, radiant coverage. For those light makeup days, it’s nice to take your coverage down a notch without compromising an even skin tone. Beautiful skin is always in!
2. Lightly blend Cream Blush in fig on the cheeks, sweeping up towards the temple. Using a cream blush creates a hydrated, sheer wash of color, a great makeup pick for dry skin, and is very easy to blend out. fig is a neutral peachy shade, which will give you a touch of warmth.
3. Apply Eye Shadow in coy to crease as well as upper and lower lashline. coy is a warm, matte caramel shadow, an amazing transition color that aids in seamless blending, the perfect natural shade to wear when you’re going for minimal eye makeup.
4. Highlight the inner corner of the eyes with Eye Shadow in diamond. Highlighting the tear duct opens up the eyes for an awake appearance.
5. Thinly line the upper lashline with Precise Micro Eyeliner in black to make the base of the lashes look slightly fuller.
6. Fill in waterline with Precision Eye Pencil in peach to brighten the eyes and make them seem larger.