Whether virtual or in-person events, get your party makeup on point with our expert makeup how-tos. Created by our Global Education Ambassador & Artistry Lead Janeena Rumsey, discover her party makeup tips.
“This low-key shimmered, double winged liner look with dewy bronzed skin and glossy nude lips is the perfect look for all occasions.”
“Shimmering rose gold cat-eyes with glowy skin and red ombre lips are always a stunning combination.”
“Adding a gold-toned dewy effect adds a metallic edge and extra sparkle to this otherwise skin-forward look.”
Prep skin with Moisture Tint SPF 30+ and top for additional coverage with Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF 18.
Define and lightly fill in sparse areas of brows with Precise Micro Browliner.
1. Base: Mix Cream Stay Shadow Stick shades Halo and Solstice and apply to lids and along lash line for shimmered bronze base color.
2. Lids: Pack the shade Penny from the Mixed Metals Shadow Palette onto lids for a warm, metallic copper glow.
3. Crease: Add warm depth to crease and lower lash line with the shadow shade Dolce.
4. Liner: Define eyes and add a kitten flick with Liquid Ink.
5. Lashes: Thicken and volumize lashes with a few generous coats of Volumizing Mascara.
1. Add a warm glow to cheekbones and any major bronzing areas with Sunkiss Bronze.
2. Top apples of cheeks with Blush in Soleil.
3. Create a dewy glow with Glow Up Highlighter in Bright Glow. Top all highpoints including eyelids.
1. Line and fill lips with Precision Lip Pencil in Natural for added definition and volume.
2. For a “your lip but better” effect, swipe a generous coat of the lipstick Dune on upper and lower lips, then blot to soften.
3. For added sparkle and dewy, high-shine color, top lipstick with Gloss in Star Struck.