This season is all about fresh, vibrant colors and signature color combinations. With the launch of our new Cream Glaze Crayons and four new Eye Shadow hues, our take on this season’s fresh face pairs a sheer wash of matte eye color and a high shine lip shade. The results are effortless and versatile - perfect for wherever this summer takes you! We created this tutorial featuring the beautiful new Cream Glaze Crayon in mimosa to help inspire you to find your own summer glo.
1. Apply Eye Shadow in coy to lid and blend along lower lashline.
2. Blend Eye Shadow in vintage in crease.
3. Press Eye Shadow in dove close to the lashes along lower lashline.
4. Thinly line upper lashline with Liquid Ink in black.
5. Coat upper and lower lashes with Lash Lengthening Mascara in black.
6. Fill in brows with Brow Powder Duo.
7. Apply Cream Blush in fig to apples of cheek.
8. Apply Cream Glaze Crayon in mimosa.