This spring, experiment with cool neutrals and elevate your look with our Cityscape Color Collection. This introductory kit for eyes, cheeks and lips provides brilliant color payoff with mineral based formulas to promote a healthy, radiant complexion. Our new kit for spring includes a deluxe sized Quad, Blush in shade Flowerchild, Precision Lip Pencil in shade Soulmate and Gloss in shade Cupcake. The four expertly matched shades of Cityscape provide the perfect options to take your look from Desk to Datenight with ease. You’ll explore soft to smoky hues inspired by the skyline with this collection of cool, airy tones reminiscent of a painter’s watercolor palette.
- To ensure all day wear of your foundation, apply Tinted Primer SPF 30 in your perfect shade using the Liquid Foundation Brush or clean fingertips. Choose from Fair, Light, Medium or Dark. For this look we used shade Medium.
- Apply Satin Cream Foundation in your perfect shade using the 109 Dual Foundation Camouflage Brush. For this look we used shade Golden Fair. For seamless coverage, buff and blend out your foundation with the 203 Dual Fiber Cheek Brush.
- Use the 302 Angled Definer Brush to spot treat any blemishes with Oil Free Camouflage in a shade that best compliments your complexion. For this look, we used the shade Natural.
- Reduce any unwanted redness and brighten your complexion with Liquid Bright Concealer in shade Brighten using the 304 Dual Fiber Eye Brush (coming soon!).
- Using the Fair to Light Contour Kit and soft, round end of the 107 Contour/Highlighter Brush, apply Contour 1 to cheekbones and hairline.
- Apply Shadow Primer on lids using clean fingertips.
- Using the Fair to Light Contour Kit, apply Contour Kit to eyes with the 303 Detail Blender Brush.
- Using the Fair to Light Contour Kit and tapered end of the 107 Contour/Highlighter Brush, apply Matte Highlight on center of forehead, bridge of nose, chin and cupid’s bow to control oil and unwanted shine.
- Apply Shimmer Highlight on cheekbones, nose and brow bone with 304 Dual Fiber Eye Brush (coming soon!) to highlight high points of the face.
- Fill and define brows with Precise Micro Browliner in the shade best suited for your hair color. For this look, we used Raven.
Try this simple, chic look for your daily look.
- Using the Cityscape Quad, apply Haze in crease with the 302 Angled Definer Brush to blend onto lid.
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in shade Beam to brow bone then inner corner.
- Apply Cityscape shade Dove on lid using the 303 Detail Blender Brush.
- Apply Cityscape shade Horizon on inner corner of eyes and brow bones using the 305 Crease Shader Brush.
- Blend Cityscape shade Dove on lower lash line with 305 Crease Shader Brush.
- Apply Volumizing Mascara to upper lashes using included wand. Use the 310 Dual Fiber Lash Liner for lower lash application.
- Apply Blush in shade Flowerchild to apples of the cheeks using the Powder Blush Brush.
- Apply Gloss in shade Cupcake to complete the look.
Amp up your desk look for a night on the town. The following directions are to be used on top of the Desk look.
- Apply Cityscape shade Dove on crease using the 304 Dual Fiber Eye Brush (coming soon!).
- Mix Cityscape shades Dove and Haze and apply to lower lash line using the 305 Crease Shader Brush.
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in shade Pitch to upper lash line. Blend with 305 Crease Shader Brush.
- Using the 302 Angled Definer Brush, blend Cityscape shade Dove on lid.
- Apply Cityscape shade Graphite to upper and lower lash lines using the 306 Detail Shader Brush.
- Apply Cityscape shade Horizon to center of lid using clean fingertips.
- Reapply Blush in shade Flowerchild to apples of the cheeks using the Powder Blush Brush.
- Line lips using Precision Lip Pencil in shade Soulmate.
- Finish with Gloss in shade Cupcake.