With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, our office is buzzing with talk of Thursday night plans. For most people, Valentine’s Day can be a polarizing holiday- some plan months ahead for the perfect evening, with dreams of chocolates, roses and maybe even engagement rings in their future, while others choose to spend time with friends or even alone, fully embracing the #selflove mantra. We feel the same way, which is why we created 3 easy looks so that you can enjoy Valentine’s Day no matter your plans for the evening.
Date Night Look
This look is perfect for a romantic evening out. No date will be able to resist a classic smokey eye and nude lip. Keep it simple and rock a LBD or dress for the occasion with a rose colored shift dress.
- Using Detail Blender Brush, apply Eye Shadow shade Twig in crease
- Blend Eye Shadow shade Dolce onto lower lid and into Twig using Detail Blender Brush
- Apply the same shade mixture to lower lash line using Crease Shader Brush
- Using Dual Brow/Liner Brush, create a winged shape along the upper lash line with Eye Shadow shade Eclipse
- Line lower lash line with Eclipse using Detail Shader Brush. Apply on top of Dolce and Twig, deepening the product towards the outer ⅓ of eyes
- Apply Lash Lengthening Mascara to lashes and top with Water Resistant Mascara if you think there’s a chance of tears in your future
- Mix your perfect contour shade from Contour Kit and Cream Blush shade Fig and apply to apples of cheeks using Dual Fiber Cheek Brush
Girls Night Look
This fun, coral look is perfect for a girls night out because nobody appreciates a punchy pink look like your BFFs. Not to mention, you’ll be very on trend with Pantone’s Color of the Year, Living Coral. To complete the look, match your makeup to an accessory, like your shoes or bag.
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick shade Canyon to inner and outer corners of eyes and blend into crease with Detail Blender Brush
- Buff Canyon onto lower lash line with Detail Shader Brush
- Using Eye Base Brush, apply Blush shade Papaya on top of Canyon (upper and lower lids)
- Apply Blush shade Passion along inner and outer ⅓ of upper lash line with Detail Shader Brush, fuzing into Papaya
- Lightly line outer edge of lower lash line using Detail Shader Brush and Passion
- Plump lashes with Lash Thickener & Conditioner, then top with Volumizing Mascara
- Lightly pat Blush shade Flower Child onto cheeks using Powder Blush Brush
- Using Fan Highlighter Brush, top with Shimmer Brick shade Gleam
For anyone who would rather sit at home than spend money on a hallmark holiday, this one’s for you. Bonus- it’s only one step! Complete your pampering with soft, silky pajamas or a luxurious robe.
- Apply mask (or masks- we love a multi-mask moment!) of choice, sit back and relax