This holiday season, Leave Your Mark with Glo Skin Beauty. We’ve developed an incredible 10-piece crayon box for you to experiment with as you create countless looks to get you from your company’s holiday party to New Year’s Eve. Included in this fabulous crayon box are three Cream Stay Shadow Sticks (Beam, Toast, Pitch), three Suede Matte Crayons (Demure, Crimson, Rumor), three Cream Glaze Crayons (Heirloom, Chiffon, Dahlia) and a crayon sharpener. This limited edition set provides a great opportunity to explore our entire crayon collection at an incredible savings.
As you know, a flawless makeup application starts with skincare. Before you begin creating your holiday look, make sure your skin is clean and free from any makeup or debris. Be sure to cleanse, tone and moisturize with products best suited for your skin type. We chose Hydrating Gel Cleanser and Balancing Mist, a selection of top-selling items from our Combination Skin regimen.
Instead of applying a traditional foundation, we applied Moisturizing Tint SPF 30+ in the shade Light to hydrate, protect and perfect the face. This is a fantastic multi-use product that helps the skin achieve a dewy finish. Next, we applied Tinted Primer SPF 30 in the shade Medium to ensure even skin tone and all day coverage. By combining these two products we achieved a radiant complexion with a sheer, lightweight coverage. For fuller coverage, we suggest applying our award-winning Pressed Base foundation with the Flat-Top Kabuki Brush.
- Apply Moisturizing Tint SPF 30+ in your perfect shade using the Liquid Foundation Brush or clean fingertips. Choose from Fair, Light, Medium or Dark. For this look, we used the shade Light.
- Apply Tinted Primer SPF 30 in your perfect shade using the Liquid Foundation Brush or clean fingertips. Choose from Fair, Light, Medium or Dark. For this look, we used the shade Medium.
- Use the Camouflage Brush to spot treat and conceal any remaining issues not covered by primer and foundation with Oil Free Camouflage in a shade that best compliments your complexion. For this look, we used the shade Natural.
- Reduce any unwanted redness and brighten your complexion with Liquid Bright Concealer in shade Brighten using clean fingertips.
- Set the look and make it last with Luminous Setting Powder using the soft, round end of the Contour/Highlight Brush.
- For a bronzed look, sweep contour shades 1 and 2 in the Medium to Dark Contour Kit using the soft, round end of the Contour/Highlight Brush along hairline, cheekbones and jawline. Use the Eye Blender Brush or Texture Eye Brush to blend the same contour shades in crease of eyes and down bridge of nose.
- Lightly highlight under eyes with the Matte Highlight shade and along center of nose using the Eye Blender Brush. Add subtle shimmer to all high-points of the face with the Shimmer Highlight Shade on upper cheek bone, forehead, bridge of nose, chin, brow bone and inner corner of eyes.
- Fill and define brows with Precise Micro Browliner in the shade best suited for your hair color. For this look, we used Raven.
- Apply and blend Shadow Primer from lashline to brow bone using clean fingertips.
- Shade eyelids and line lower lashline with Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Keepsake. Blend edges with clean fingertips.
- Highlight eyes with Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Beam on brow bone and inner corner of eyes. Blend with clean fingertips.
- Line upper lashline and waterline with Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Pitch. Smudge with the Smudge Brush.
- Add a generous coat of Volumizing Mascara to upper and lower lashes using the Angled Eyeliner Brush.
With six shades in two finishes, the possibilities to complete this eye look are endless!
In order from lightest to darkest:
- Cream Glaze Chiffon
- Cream Glaze Heirloom
- Suede Matte Demure
- Cream Glaze Dahlia
- Suede Matte Rumor
- Suede Matte Crimson