The holidays are the perfect time to experiment with glamorous new looks. This look is all about creating modern allure with a pretty nude lip, subtle smoky eye and perfectly bronzed cheekbones. We created this look with our favorite Elemental Eye Collection, a palette with eight neutral shades to create endless looks.
1. Apply Eye Shadow in bubbly to entire lid as base color.
2. Blend Eye Shadow in adobe and hena into crease.
3. Apply Eye Shadow in adobe and hena to lower lashline and blend.
4. Apply Eye Shadow in dusk to lower lashline.
5. Add Eye Shadow in eclipse to outer corner of eye and blend.
6. Thinly line upper lashline with Liquid Ink in black .
7. Coat upper and lower lashes with Volumizing Mascara in black.
8. Lightly fill in brows with Brow Powder Duo.
11. Apply a generous coat of Cream Glaze Crayon in chiffon to lips