Summer is the perfect season to experiment with a minimal makeup look. Here’s the catch, sometimes a “barely there” makeup look can be just as complicated to create as a full blown red carpet look. Follow our steps for creating a breezy summer look that isn’t fussy or complicated by focusing on glowing skin and a subtle, natural eye.
1. Apply a light layer of Sheer Tint Base to entire face using fingers or Liquid Foundation Brush.
2. Set Sheer Tint Base with Loose Matte Finishing Powder over t-zone.
3. Sweep Eye Shadow in twig in and above the crease.
4. Follow by applying Eye Shadow in haze to lid for a light wash of color.
5. Apply a small amount of Eye Shadow in diamond to the inner corner of the eye.
6. Line the upper lashline using the Petite Smudge Brush with Eye Shadow in sable.
7. Apply Volumizing Mascara in black to upper lashes only.
8. Lightly fill in brows with Precision Brow Pencil in your shade (model is wearing taupe) and then set brows with Brow Gel in clear
9. Apply Cream Blush in fig to apples of cheeks.
10. Apply Gloss in naked.