2. Sweep Eye Shadow in coy in and above the crease.
3. Follow by applying the crease shade from the Smoky Eye Kit to the crease and then blend the colors together.
4. Press a generous amount of the liner shade from the Smoky Eye Kit over entire lid then blend towards outer corner of the eye.
5. Apply a small amount of the lid shade from the Smoky Eye Kit to the center of the lid.
6. Highlight brow bone and inner corner of the eye with the base shade of the Smoky Eye Kit.
7. Line upper lashline and lower waterline with Precision Eye Pencil in black then smoke out the line using the Smudge Brush.
8. Coat upper and lower lashline with Lash Lengthening Mascara in black.
9. Lightly apply Bronze in sunkiss to apples of cheeks.