We love the “no makeup” makeup trend because it highlights your natural features. Even your skin tone and add natural coverage with a tinted primer then conceal and highlight with liquid concealer. Choose a blush that flatters your skin tone. Bronze for some natural, warm contour and add a little shimmer highlight to bring out your cheek bones. Finish off the look with a nude lip gloss.
- Apply Tinted Primer SPF 30 with your fingers. If you use a brush, use Dual Camouflage/Foundation Brush for a similar application.
- Apply Luxe Liquid Bright Concealer in sunburst. The shade sunburst is great to disguise dark spots and under eye circles. Blend with the Dual Foundation/Camouflage Brush.
- Apply Luxe Liquid Bright Concealer in high beam. The shade high beam is great for highlighting. Blend with the Dual Foundation/Camouflage Brush.
- Apply Bronze in sunkiss to the hairline and cheeks using the Luxe Setting Powder Brush.
- Apply Cream Blush in fig to the apples of the cheeks using the Blush Brush.
- Top cheek bones with Shimmer Brick in luster using the Contour/Highlight Brush.
- Define brows with Brow Quad and the Dual Brow Brush.
- Blend Eye Shadow in coy through the crease with the Eye Blender Brush.
- Brighten the waterline with Precision Eye Pencil in peach.
- Coat the lashes with Volumizing Mascara in black.
- Apply Gloss in pueblo.
The document has moved here.