The feeling of smooth, clean skin after receiving a professional treatment is hard to beat, but sometimes our finances don’t align with our skincare wants and needs. Instead of skipping out on treatments all together, think about investing in some key products for at-home care. These products can help extend the skin nourishing benefits in between treatments and make everyday feel like you’re at the spa.
- Restorative Cream $50: A staple for anyone with dry, dehydrated skin, Restorative Cream is a rich moisturizer that delivers skin-strengthening antioxidants to protect and repair the skin. A nutritive blend of conditioning agents and botanical extracts envelop your skin, resulting in a softer, rejuvenated complexion.
LIP and EYE
- Contour Eye Lift $44: Condition and strengthen the sensitive eye area for a visibly uplifted and refreshed appearance with Contour Eye Lift. This ultra-soothing, silky formula delivers long-lasting hydration thanks to key ingredients that help support skin’s natural healing and protection mechanisms.
- Lip Revival $34: If you’re looking for a way to achieve fuller, smoother lips, look no further than Lip Revival. This treatment is rich in ingredients designed to increase hydration while causing a visible volumizing effect.
- Refresh Facial Polish $30: Awaken tired, sluggish skin while working to clear pores and remove dead skin cells and debris for a smoother-looking complexion with Refresh Facial Polish. Environmentally-friendly scrubbing beads and Papaya Enzymes provide gentle mechanical and chemical exfoliation, while a refreshing mint scent lends a cooling tingle to revive skin and awaken the senses.
- Phyto-Active Cream Cleanser $46: Rinse away impurities while preparing skin to effectively receive peptides and plant stem cells with Phyto-Active Cream Cleanser. This combination of cleansing and conditioning agents leaves skin looking and feeling smooth, soft and refreshed with improved radiance.
- Glycolic Resurfacing Toner $36: Clear congested skin, refine pores, brighten and smooth overall texture with Glycolic Resurfacing Toner. This powerful blend of ingredients combines exfoliation and brightening with antioxidants, providing visible results and uncovering a renewed, balanced complexion.
- Daily Polishing Cleanser $38: Using a unique powder formulation and environmentally-friendly Jojoba Beads, Daily Polishing Cleanser sloughs away dull cells to boost the effectiveness of added brighteners. Leaves skin more radiant and with a more even tone.
- Brightening Serum $50: Target and minimize the appearance of discoloration with Brightening Serum. This powerful serum contains a full spectrum of natural brighteners and smoothing ingredients to gently improve skin’s tone, texture and elasticity.
- Renew Serum $46: Renew Serum is the power-packed serum you’ve always wanted. By combining Retinol, Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid you’ll see minimized pores and clearer, refined skin.
- Soothing Gel Mask $40: A fan favorite of our professional community, Soothing Gel Mask is often applied to help calm skin post treatment. Even if you didn’t just receive a peel, you’ll love the instant cooling relief this mask provides thanks to two extracts of cucumber. Soothe, hydrate and tone while reducing the appearance of puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles.
What are your favorite at-home care products to use in between skincare treatments? Let us know in the comments below!