Bask in the afterglow of our special edition Spring makeup color collection. Living Color Collection introduced three unique color stories that offer the freedom and versatility to softly accent the eyes for day or add next level drama with ease for evening. Our After Glow makeup kit entices a warm, dramatic mood with plums and caramels.
After Glow Collection
Create effortlessly smudged and smoldering eyes rimmed with smoky, purple-gray plums.
- Cream Stay Shadow Stick in gold blush (soft violet with gold shimmer)
- Cream Blush in firstlove (fresh, warm petal pink)
- Lipstick in glaze (rose nude)
- After Glow Eye Shadow Quad: penny (deep copper metallic), dove (cool matte purple gray), dolce (matte deep caramel), glimmer (soft gold champagne)
Get the Look: After Glow
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in gold blush on the lid. Put out the edges with your finger or a clean brush.
- Apply Eye Shadow in dolce softly in the crease with the Eye Blender Brush.
- Line the lower lashline with Eye Shadow in dolce using the Crease Brush.
- Deepen the outer corners of the eyes with Eye Shadow in dove with the Crease Brush. Bring the color down along the lower lashline with the same brush.
- Apply Eye Shadow in penny to the lid using the Eye Contour Brush.
- Use the Mini Crease Brush to apply Eye Shadow in glimmer to the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes.
- Coat the upper and lower lashes with two coats of your favorite mascara. We used Volumizing Mascara in black.
- Use Cream Blush in firstlove on the apples of the cheeks with the soft, round end of the Contour/Highlight Brush. The smooth, synthetic brush hairs make this brush a great pick for cream or powder formulas.
- Accentuate the look with Lipstick in glaze, an earth-toned, satin lipstick.