Soft yellow, baby pink, lilac and peach are just a few of our favorites colors for spring makeup. While pastel eye shadow makes us weak in the knees, it’s a step outside of the comfort zone for most, so we created a pastel-inspired look that’s wearable for day or night and will flatter every skin tone, from fair to deep.
This modern spring makeup look combines cool bronze and grey with a pop of lavender to brighten up the eyes. By applying lilac eye shadow to the center of the lid, we add dimension and depth to the colors, creating contrast and daytime drama while widening the eyes. Adding a peach shade of eyeliner to the waterline will also brighten the eyes, making them appear more open and awake.
Get the Lilac Eyes Look
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in keepsake all over lid. Blend towards the crease using the Crease Brush.
- Line the lower lashline with keepsake.
- Blend Eye Shadow in dove through the crease with the Eye Blender Brush.
- Layer dove over keepsake on the lower lashline using the Crease Brush, focusing on the outer half of the lid.
- Pat Eye Shadow in lilac on the center of the lid using the Camouflage Brush, softly blending the edges. The flat and firm Camouflage Brush will deposit intense color. Apply to the inner corners of the eyes to brighten.
- Line the waterline with Precision Eye Pencil in peach.
- Thinly line the upper lashline with Precise Micro Eyeliner in black to fill in the lashes and use the Smudge Brush to soften the line.
- Coat upper and lower lashes with Volumizing Mascara in black.
Keep the look wearable by balancing out the eyes with a neutral lip and soft, pink cheeks. This is the perfect eye makeup to pair with strobed skin because the highlight will play up the bright eyes for an extra-glowy look.
Pastel Makeup Picks
Want a true pastel color palette for spring? These are our mineral makeup picks:
- Eye Shadow in twinkle (yellow), lilac (lavender), water lily (peach)
- Jeweled Eye Pencil in fizz (shimmering peach)
- Lipstick in spark (peach)
The document has moved here.