Valentine’s Day is rapidly approaching, and the promise of chocolate and roses is enough to make us weak in the knees. But, more importantly, we can’t help but fall head over heels for Valentine’s Day makeup. This holiday is all about love, and there’s nothing we love more than playing with makeup.
Subtle metallics and sheer layers of pink create a soft and sweet Valentine’s Day look, just the combination we’ve been looking for. Can’t get your eye shadow to show that metallic sheen? Apply a satin powder shadow like harvest on top of a cream shadow to amplify the light reflecting pigments.
- Apply suede eye shadow from the Elemental Eye Collection to the crease using the Eye Blender Brush. This is our transition shade.
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in toast to the lid and lower lashline. This shade is available exclusively in the Bold Pursuit Collection.
- Using the Angled Definer Brush, apply dusk eye shadow from the Elemental Eye Collection to the upper and lower lashline.
- Layer Eye Shadow in harvest onto the lid to add a beautiful glow using the Crease Brush.
- Apply a sheer layer of breathless eye shadow from the Elemental Eye Collection to the brow bone and inner corner of the eye with the Full Camouflage Brush.
- Add two coats of Volumizing Mascara in black to the upper and lower lashes for extra intensity.
- Apply Cream Blush in fig to the apples of the cheeks.
- For a sheer, pink pout apply Gloss in taffy to the lips. Want a color boost? Apply Lipstick in organza first and top with a layer of taffy.