Makeup is our passion, but sometimes you need a look that gets you out the door in 10 minutes. As much as we love to take our time thinking up new shadow combos, there are days when that’s simply not an option.
Your everyday fall makeup doesn’t have to be boring. With the right mix of colors and balance of shimmer to matte, you can create an eye statement to impress.
Start with a metallic or shimmer shade on the lid. Run a matte shadow through the crease and along the lower lashline to create contrast.
Stick with this formula, but swap out the crease shade to stay in tune with the season. What makes this look shout “Fall!” is the cool, dove gray shade we selected for the crease. Mix it up with vintage pink, warm taupe or a light brown.
If you have a couple extra minutes, finish off the look with a shimmering highlight on the brow. Save time and skip eyeliner! Go straight for long lashes.
Cream Stay Shadow Sticks are incredibly versatile. They can be used on their own, alongside powder eye shadow or layered with powder for an endless range of eye statements.
Lastly, we filled in the brows. Katie Ann wears Precise Micro Browliner in light brown or dark brown or blends the two to create a custom brow color. Her brows already have a beautiful, full appearance, so we simply filled them in for a low maintenance look.
Get the Look
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Keepsake to lid.
- Line lower lashline with Cream Stay Shadow Stick in keepsake.
- Apply Eye Shadow in Ribbon to outer corner.
- Line lower lashline with Eye Shadow in Ribbon.
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Beam to inner corners and brow bone.
- Coat lashes with Lash Lengthening Mascara in Black.
- Fill and shape brows with Precise Micro Browliner in light brown.
About Katie Ann
Katie Ann writes The Holly Tree, an outlet to share her style, love of food and passion for travel.