Lip trends change with the seasons and typically, we think of a lip color as finishing a look. But for fall 2017, we want lip color to be the look. These lip trends take us across the spectrum from bare to berried, which means there’s something for everyone.
The first trend is all about “baring” your lips. In the same way every woman needs a little black dress, every woman needs a go-to nude lip in her makeup arsenal. A classic nude lip is timeless and forgiving and helps elevate any look. However, not all nudes are created equally. Some are matte, some are gloss, others have warm undertones, while some are cool. Finding flattering nudes that can complement any look is essential to executing this popular fall trend.
Worried about finding the right nude? Glo Skin Beauty has you covered with our latest limited edition kit: Fall in Love with Nudes. This incredible collection contains four versatile lip shades and finishes with a combined savings of 50 percent, allowing you to match a nude to your mood.
- French Nude Lipstick: a perfect earthy rose with a creamy, satin finish
- Monogram Suede Matte Crayon: an ultra matte and rich deep nude
- Chiffon Cream Glaze Crayon: a high shine, soft petal pink
- Naked Gloss: a fresh, peach nude
Whether used alone or combined, these four products will help you create the ultimate nude lip, perfect for any occasion.
If you’re in the mood for a lip that packs a punch, be sure to check out the other end of our Fall Trends spectrum, which includes our “berried” options. These deep berries and wines make a comeback this season, as a great burgundy lip is hard to beat. Each of these four shades aligns perfectly with warmth and saturation of the changing seasons to give you the bold look you crave:
- Date Night Lipstick: a rich, deep berry with incredible saturation
- Rumor Suede Matte Crayon: a fun take on a vibrant berry
- Brick-House Lipstick: your new go-to modern rich wine
- Plumberry Gloss: a deep plum that provides high shine with amazing color payoff
Whether you go “bare” or “berried” this fall, Glo Skin Beauty has the lip for you.