Immerse yourself in the full bloom of Spring colors. To capture the many phases of the season, from the fresh beginnings to the sweet serenade of nature blooming to life, our Living Color Collection, made up of three personalized color palettes, travels the boundaries from earth to sky. Our Full Bloom makeup kit brings Spring makeup to life with warm and cool metallics with peach tones to ground a calm, earthy feel.
Full Bloom Collection
Enjoy the vibrancy of Spring with this special edition makeup kit. The striking contrast between these warm and cool neutral tones creates head-turning looks for day or night.
- Cream Stay Shadow Stick in keepsake (light vintage bronze)
- Cream Blush in fig (warm mid-toned peach)
- Gloss in pueblo (fresh nude)
- Full Bloom Eye Shadow Quad: harvest (light mocha frost), suede (matte soft beige), mahogany (deep matte warm brown), dusk (metallic pewter)
Get the Look: Full Bloom
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in keepsake on the lid and along the lower lashline. To keep this cream eye shadow sharpened to a point, pull off the end cap to reveal a built-in sharpener.
- Apply Eye Shadow in suede as a transition shade in the crease with the Eye Blender Brush.
- Use the Mini Crease Brush for ultimate precision and apply Eye Shadow in mahogany in the crease and lower lashline.
- Add Eye Shadow in dusk to the outer third of the eye and lower lashline with the Crease Brush.
- Add Eye Shadow in harvest to the lid with the Camouflage Brush. This brush is great for concealer, but it also works wonders as a flat shader brush.
- Coat the upper and lower lashes with two coats of your favorite mascara. We used Volumizing Mascara in black.
- Use Cream Blush in fig on the apples of the cheeks with the Texture Brush, our favorite brush for layering color. You can also use this brush to apply sheer liquid mineral foundation or face powders.
- Ground the look with a soft nude, Gloss in pueblo. To add more depth, apply a neutral lip liner first.